CELBAN Preparation and Orientation
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Tuesday, January 3 at 4pm
This course is designed to orient participants to the CELBAN test and provide practice in each task area of the CELBAN test. The course will emphasize connecting communication skills to CELBAN test tasks and test-taking strategies.
Communication objectives include:
- Speaking and listening skills for client assessments and health teaching
- Reading and listening strategies to focus on key information from healthcare resources and interactions
- Writing styles, structures and formats relevant to reporting and documentation
- Communicating opinions and responding to objections in the Canadian nursing context
Length: 8 weeks + 1 day iCELBAN assessment (9 weeks total)
Time: Tuesdays 9:30am – 3:30pm
Starts: Tuesday January 10, 2017 (9:30am-3:30pm)
Ends: March 7, 2017
Location: 620 Wilson Ave, Suite 200 Toronto, On
Cost: $425 (members) $575 (non-member rate)
- Participants must register through a case manager.
- To register with payment, please contact your Case Manager.
- To acquire a Case Manager, please contact James: 416-226-2800 ext.224, email@example.com
- Registration is on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
- Participants must commit to attending 85% of the course.
As this course aims to prepare participants for taking the CELBAN test, attendance at the Pre-Assessment Session is mandatory to confirm eligibility.