Workshop: Competency Assessment Supplement
CAS Workshop for IENs
Are you struggling to complete a
Competency Assessment Supplement (CAS)?
We recommend enrolling
in CARE Centre’s 3-Day CAS workshop!
After completing this three day workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the competencies related to the elements of communication, critical inquiry, problem solving, leadership, research, assessment, health promotion and ethical, legal, social, or political considerations
- Classify the unmet CAS competencies to reflect elements
- Use the nursing process and critical thinking as a framework to structure CAS scenarios
- Identify past experiences that can be applicable to a scenario
- Describe what a rationale is
- Provide rationale for each intervention and identify the competencies included in the scenario
- Know the factors or questions to be considered in developing scenario
- Develop CAS scenarios
LOCATION: Toronto Office
128 Sterling Rd, Suite 202
May 28, June 4, and June 11 (2018)
9 AM to 2:30 PM
Friday, May 18 at 4 PM
$150 ( CARE Centre Member ) Fees are non-refundable after May 18, 2018
For more information and to register, please contact your Case Manager.
If you are not assigned to a Case Manager, please contact James Wilkie at 416 226 2800 ext 224
Note: CARE Centre reserves the right to cancel workshops, change dates/times, or limit enrollment.
Post expires at 1:48am on Tuesday June 12th, 2018